[MPlayer-dev-eng] Ac3 streams detected as LPCM or SPU in TS

lordvader at swiftdsl.com.au lordvader at swiftdsl.com.au
Thu Jun 17 05:40:28 CEST 2004

I'll have a play with the patch shortly (I've got some uni deadlines early
next week).
I've uploaded two new files, named:
  test_stream09-SD+AC3.ts
  test_stream10-SD+AC3.ts

They're about 1-2 minutes long. I captured them with dvbstream. There are
a few audio errors, but only the 09 stream stuffs up about 1 minute in,
but its useable up until that point. Skipping forward in the stream seems
to get audio going again.

I'll also give that 8192 pid a shot.

Cheers.