[MPlayer-dev-eng] [TRY-PATCH] Fullscreen; Yet another attempt

Fabian Franz FabianFranz at gmx.de
Mon Jul 26 19:39:42 CEST 2004

Hi,

after now having looked into Code from NX (www.nomachine.com - interestring
project anyway if you need fast low bandwidth access to your desktop)

I think I found out, how to set a window on top of all others.

It seems (after googling) also the solution xlock uses (Have you ever heard
that xlock failed? ;-) )

It is not meant for production use and just should show that this approach
does not break any other Window Manager / desktop out there.

It'll show the normal video window without decorations and on top of all other
windows, pressing f should let it go to fullscreen.

Also this needs to be tested by Xinerama users.

cu

Fabian