[MPlayer-dev-eng] TOOLS : a new shell script to rip DVD and encode DIVX

VMiklos mamajom at axelero.hu
Wed Jan 28 20:13:00 CET 2004

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004, Seb wrote:

> This is a new interactive shell script to rip DVD and encode
> DIVX with the best options and parameters (I think).
> You can rip, encode audio, encode video, separately into
> different sessions. Type makedivx.sh --help for options.
> You can put it in the TOOLS directory.

can you add a subtitle ripping support (to vobsubout)?
this is what dvd2divx script (which is already in TOOLS) can't do

greetings

---
       __________     VMiklos / FapadOS & EL Team
  ____/__/___|___\__. E-mail: mainroot at freemail dot hu
O__O  _ |   |   _  |  Homepage: http://www.vmiklos.tk
'--`-(_)'---'--(_)-'  gpg --keyserver hkp://pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 03915096