[MPlayer-dev-eng] VCD support for Darwin

Shan sweber at slingshot.co.nz
Mon Jan 19 09:47:30 CET 2004

I just thought I'd ask if anyone has thought of using the VLC project
as a reference for including some things like VCD, CoreAudio resampling
and CoreGraphics support under OSX and in terms of the IOKit and audio
for Darwin?

I could but it would take me longer to fully workout how to integrate
the patches into mplayer due to being new to both projects.

And on a completely different topic, which c file(s) contains the raw
YUY2 codec specifics as I would like to add the QuickTime and mac vdig
yuv2 (aka yuvu) planar format which is basically the same except for
yuv2 values using a non-CCIR range and the CbCr components using signed
values.