Re: [MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: help on libmpdemux usage (Modifié par Jérôme Cornet)

Jérôme Cornet jerome at aldorande.net
Wed Jan 14 16:44:39 CET 2004

Le 14 janv. 2004, à 15:57, D Richard Felker III a écrit :

> is the entire program -- everything linked, including dynamically. If
> your derived work contains QuickTime (even if you are distributing
> that separately or telling users to get it from Apple)

Once again, the derivative work does the not contain QuickTime at any
stage of the process. I am not telling users to get it from Apple.
QuickTime
is a library needed by the component to run, the same way System32.dll
is
a needed library to run Windows' version of Emacs.
When GPL was created, there were no kind of OSes released under GPL.
Stop
thinking GPL is about softwares that runs necessarily under GPL OSes.

Jérôme