[MPlayer-dev-eng] Invalid MPEG-ES stream??? Contact the author, it may be a bug :(

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Sat Feb 21 01:00:19 CET 2004

On Friday, 20 February 2004 at 14:35, Mario Ohnewald wrote:
[...]
> > Anyways: read bugreports.html
>
> Well, that a whole big howto, so i just skipped to the last page "I know
> what i am doing..." :P

Which obviously you don't.

> > THIS LIST IS NOT FOR BUGREPORTS!!!11!1
> >
> On http://www.mplayerhq.hu/homepage/design6/info.html#docs thry
> mention: (...) then you might want to subscribe to the mplayer-advusers
> list and send your bug report there (...)
>
> I couldnt find the -advusers mailing list, so i thought i would drop
> a mail here.

You thought wrong. That's on purpose. If you know what you're doing,
you'll be able to find the -advusers list. If not, stick with
mplayer-users.

> Sorry for not sending a good bug report.
> I dont even know if it is a bug though.

All the more reason to send it to mplayer-users and not bother core
developers with trivia.

FUT: mplayer-users

--
MPlayer RPMs maintainer: http://greysector.rangers.eu.org/mplayer.html