[MPlayer-dev-eng] Invalid MPEG-ES stream??? Contact the author, it may be a bug :(

Mario Ohnewald mario.Ohnewald at gmx.de
Fri Feb 20 14:35:29 CET 2004

> On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 23:14:44 +0000
> mario ohnewald <mario.ohnewald at gmx.de> wrote:
>
> > I spent about 2h in the #mplayer channel to solve my problem with
> > playing a file from http. (http://bortal.de/~mario/Freekick.mpg)
> > It looks like it works for a few users, but not for me.
>
> 2h and nobody told you how to write a proper bugreport ?
> Looks like i have to talk with them.
>
> Anyways: read bugreports.html

Well, that a whole big howto, so i just skipped to the last page "I know
what i am doing..." :P

> THIS LIST IS NOT FOR BUGREPORTS!!!11!1

 On http://www.mplayerhq.hu/homepage/design6/info.html#docs thry mention:
(...) then you might want to subscribe to the mplayer-advusers list and send
your bug report there (...)

I couldnt find the -advusers mailing list, so i thought i would drop a mail
here.
Sorry for not sending a good bug report.
I dont even know if it is a bug though.

Cheers, Mario