[MPlayer-dev-eng] Release schedule

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Fri Feb 20 12:35:57 CET 2004

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 01:55:47 +0100
Enrico Weigelt <weigelt at metux.de> wrote:

> BTW: could you send some machine readable release notifications ?
> (perhaps could also be done by some script ...)

No, too much work to addapt your format.

> I would be very happy with this (need it for my buildfarm project ...),
> perhaps other people also would like it.
>
> This notification could be a plain email with in a form like this:

[...]

Err... you could easily do that yourself by scanning the announce ml
and/or parsing the contents of the /MPlayer/releases directory of one
of the mirrors. Shouldnt be more than 200 loc in perl

There is no need that we do your work for you.

BTW: could you strip your SPAM sig to the recommended 4 lines ?
We already know that you live in Germany and work for one of
those small ISPs who try to rip off their customers.

			Attila Kinali
--
egp ist vergleichbar mit einem ikea bausatz fuer flugzeugtraeger
			-- reeler in +kaosu