Fw: Re: [MPlayer-dev-eng] Fwd: vo_gl driver with gpu yuv conversion

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Tue Feb 17 19:14:21 CET 2004

Heyo,

I got this some while ago, but never had the time
to check it.
But as we now have again a gl/gl2 maintainer ;)

			Attila Kinali

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 17:06:34 +0100 (CET)
From: Rolf Stenholm <rolfstenholm at yahoo.se>
To: Attila Kinali <attila at kinali.ch>
Subject: Re: [MPlayer-dev-eng] Fwd: vo_gl driver with gpu yuv conversion

I can send you the file vo_gl.c. Replace the same file
in v0.92 mplayer in vo_lib director and compile. It
should compile proprly on any machine with modern
OpenGl header files.

 --- Attila Kinali <attila at kinali.ch> skrev: > Hi
Rolf,

Höstrusk och grå moln - köp en resa till solen på Yahoo! Resor på adressen http://se.docs.yahoo.com/travel/index.html