[MPlayer-dev-eng] Suggested diffs to enable mplayertostreamaudioto other apps

Triode triode1 at btinternet.com
Sat Dec 4 18:31:37 CET 2004

> I've modified my patch based on your feedback to include a check for verbose level in the two calls that were causing me problems.
> This should make it independant for the changes you have planned for aviprint.c
>
> Please consider the attached for inclusion, or let me know what else I should do to help this.
>
> Adrian

I've looked at Rich's suggestion of changing the mp_msg levels of all entries associated with banners to avoid needing to set the
mp_msg level to something other than status early on.  I think I can get it down to changes in mplayer.c, cpudetect.c and
parser-cfg.c.  However there is a risk that this does not cover all cases with options that I am not using.

Would you like me to submit a patch with the modified mp_msg statements?  Or are you happy to consider the previous patching adding
the new "-silent" option?

Adrian