[MPlayer-dev-eng] Suggested diffs to enable mplayer tostreamaudioto other apps

Triode triode1 at btinternet.com
Thu Dec 2 18:51:58 CET 2004

Hi,

I've modified my patch based on your feedback to include a check for verbose level in the two calls that were causing me problems.
This should make it independant for the changes you have planned for aviprint.c

Please consider the attached for inclusion, or let me know what else I should do to help this.

Adrian