[MPlayer-dev-eng] libdha rewrite

Dmitry Baryshkov mitya at school.ioffe.ru
Sun Aug 22 17:22:41 CEST 2004

Hello,
On Sun, Aug 22, 2004 at 03:04:41PM +0000, Sascha Sommer wrote:

> Yes, there is nothing todo. Portio is always possible. But you need to enable
> portio with the dhahelper for nt/xp.

OK. See patch in previous mail.

> It is the limitation of the nvidia overlay driver. I can't get it to work with
> riva128 either. Switching to 800x600 or using nvidia_vid works.
> But without yv12 support it is not much of a help here.

And even without YV12 nvidia_vid is better here :) It looks faster, than
open-source nv driver. Moreover, xv output can't overlay over mc's
background in console :)

Probably, on Monday I'll finish documentation part and post a patch to nvidia_vid
with card autodetection (no more nvidia_card_ids array), small fixes and
a bit of documentation about cvidix overlaying.

--
With best wishes
Dmitry Baryshkov