[MPlayer-dev-eng] cvs-howto.txt

Jan Knutar jknutar at nic.fi
Sun Aug 1 14:42:29 CEST 2004

On Sunday 01 August 2004 15:33, Tristan Seligmann wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 01, 2004 at 14:53:54 +0300, Jan Knutar wrote:
> > I might be spreading FUD here though :-)
>
> Yes, you are.

Apologies. That's how my debian machine was set up when I got
it. Except everything was linked to vi. IIRC, there was a alot of
symlinks managing 'preferred' applications in /etc/ somewhere.

Maybe this was specific to that machine and not debian specific,
although I vaguely remember there was a debian prog to manage
it with.

Either way, any distro which removes vi and doesnt symlink it
to something else can be considered broken :o)