[MPlayer-dev-eng] MPlayer told me to "contact the author" in QT stream

Curtis Magyar cumagyar at mts.net
Mon Apr 26 00:12:59 CEST 2004

Hello, this is not a bug report per se.  I was able to play the WM
broadband stream with some help of the users list, so I do not need
assistance.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/mars/program.html

The quicktime stream here outputs (among other things - see attached
log):

--------------
MOV track #8: 0 chunks, 0 samples
*** constant samplesize & variable duration not yet supported! ***
Contact the author if you have such sample file!
Generic track - not completly understood! (id: 8)

So, if anyone does need a sample file for this feature, they can find
one there. (This is for chapter 1 at least, maybe others I don't know)

They have a US only restriction, so anyone else needs to use a proxy to
access I think.

	export http_proxy="http://66.5.146.243:80"
	mplayer "http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/mars/media2/mars.mov"

--