[MPlayer-dev-eng] YUV support in vo_quartz, status update

Steven M. Schultz sms at 2BSD.COM
Sun Apr 25 18:21:44 CEST 2004

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004, Romain Dolbeau wrote:

> It is helpful, thanks ! Now I know that all the time spent guessing the
> format behind the names was wasted ;-) Seriously, there's more details
> here than I've found anywhere on the developer webste :-(

	Ah, great - glad to hear the link was useful to you.

> Where did you find the link ?

	http://www.mir.com/DMG/

	At about the mid-point you'll see two mentions of "Y'CbCr"  and/or
	Apple Developer.  They are both worth reading, it is the 2nd one
	that was mentioned earlier.

	Cheers,
	Steven Schultz