[MPlayer-dev-eng] YUV support in vo_quartz, status update

Romain Dolbeau dolbeaur at club-internet.fr
Sun Apr 25 10:19:56 CEST 2004

Steven M. Schultz <sms at 2BSD.COM> wrote:

>   Is this reference helpful?
>
>   http://developer.apple.com/quicktime/icefloe/dispatch019.html
>
>   It appears to go into great detail about the various Y'CbCr packings
>   used by Apple.

It is helpful, thanks ! Now I know that all the time spent guessing the
format behind the names was wasted ;-) Seriously, there's more details
here than I've found anywhere on the developer webste :-(

Where did you find the link ?

>   Because it runs on beautiful looking hardware?   The dual G5 tower
>   system is very good looking :)

They're beautiful and fast, but they're still expensive :-(

--
Romain Dolbeau