[MPlayer-dev-eng] [YAML] Gabucino

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Fri Apr 23 19:24:56 CEST 2004

Hi,

> > joy at pingfm.org writes:
> > > whats going on here? arpi leaves, you leave. at least the mplayer-project
> > > could be shut-down if all the hardcore-devs leave.
> >
> > Don't worry, nobody else is leaving.  Bigger projects are like that,
> > people come and eventually go, generations change.  Such a generation
> > change is taking place now, or rather has already.  All the people

ups, i sent the prev mail by mistake :)

ok, i just wanted to say, that Alex's "unneeded" comment on the
homepage is not quite up, as the first 2 mplayer team member (me & gabu)
were leaving, not some disappeared contributor.
actually i don't know about anybody officially leaving the mplayer
development, only some people who disappeared a lot ago.

also, a lot of people kept asking me about g2, and sending me g2
stuff privately, so i decided to write that news enrtry, announcing
that i'm no longer participating in g2 development.

> > MPlayer is not going away any time soon.  New people are coming aboard
> > already.  But we could still use some more.  So if you have been

btw, about new people.
i got 2 cvs account requests today, but i don't know them and what
part of code (and/or docs?) they should get access to.
diego, could you summarize it?

A'rpi / MPlayer, Astral & ESP-team

--
PyMaViS - my answer to worm storm - http://mplayerhq.hu/~arpi/pymavis/