[MPlayer-dev-eng] ontop

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Fri Apr 23 01:59:02 CEST 2004

Alex Beregszaszi writes:
> > I suggest we give Nicolas Plourde CVS write access.  This should make
> > maintaining vo_quartz that much easier for him.  We do not have the
> > ressources to apply that many patches.  Any objections?
> Agree

OK, then.

Nicolas, please read DOCS/tech/cvs-howto.txt and send your login and
first password to Arpi.  You are to be the maintainer of vo_quartz.
This means you are the boss of this part of MPlayer.  If you wish to
make changes outside of this area, send a patch to dev-eng first.
Documentation is more lenient, feel free to add updates immediately.

As your first action, please update your entries in AUTHORS and
DOCS/tech/MAINTAINERS.

Diego