[MPlayer-dev-eng] enrico waigelt

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Wed Apr 21 14:21:06 CEST 2004

Attila Kinali writes:
> I just unsubscribed Enrico Weigelt after a lengthy privat
> discussion about the sense of the 4 line limit of a signature
> and the meaning of his spam. He neither listened to my warnings
> a few months ago, nor to my arguments now. Thus i deemed it
> necessary to enforce the netiquette.

You did well.  Enrico never contributed anything useful, he just
wasted our time with pointless flamewars.  I liked some of his ideas
(wild dreams more like) but I have serious doubts he'll accomplish any
of them.

I also got his private mailing, twice.  He sure is a sore loser and I
doubt this will cast good publicity on his mini-ISP metux.de.

Diego