[MPlayer-dev-eng] Uncompressed Quicktime (still) doesn't work

Tuukka Toivonen tuukkat at ee.oulu.fi
Tue Apr 6 14:35:36 CEST 2004

On Tue, 6 Apr 2004, Tuukka Toivonen wrote:

>Quicktime is unplayable with Mplayer, then let it be so.

Maybe I'd better to clarify, just in case to avoid misunderstandings:
I didn't say that "colors are bad" nor did I say that "U and V planes are
swapped", I said that the file doesn't work with mplayer, which means that
if I type
	mplayer file.mov
I get bunch of text messages, no video window at all, and then mplayer
quits immediately with an error message (shown in earlier messages).