[MPlayer-dev-eng] Review of developer accounts

Ivan Kalvachev ivan at cacad.com
Tue Apr 6 12:59:09 CEST 2004

Alex Beregszaszi said:

> Second, I will delete the accounts of the developers not responding to
this email as that means he's not interested anymore in mplayer. Of
course this doesn't means a ban. The whole prupose of this is to get a
list of active developers and force them to read the cvs commit policy.
Hey easy,
I nearly missed that letter.

Do you mean that you are going to took away cvs write access,
or only shell accounts?

I don't see why we should remove developers, as we
haven't promoted anybody resently (am I wrong?)

Best Regards
   Ivan Kalvachev
  iive