[mplayer-pl] Re: [MPlayer-dev-eng] Review of developer accounts

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik+yahoogroups at forms.rangers.eu.org
Tue Apr 6 13:22:20 CEST 2004

wtorek, 06 kwiecień 2004 o 11:26, Łukasz frogu Proszek napisał(a):
> W liście z wto, 06-04-2004, godz. 01:40, Alex Beregszaszi pisze:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Since there are lot of accounts on mphq and most of them are unused I've
> > decided to take steps.
> >
> > First, I will disable the accounts listed below:
> >
> > atlka, Adam Tla/lka (atlka at pg.gda.pl)
> > zybi, Artur Zaprzala (artur.zaprzala at talex.com.pl)
> > nell, Justzna B, Polish DOCS
> > mpt, imoteph, Polish trans
> >
> > Btw, I don't know those docs devs and I won't disable them now, but
> > after some of the docs crew comments.
>
> AFAIK they are not active DOCs translators.
>
> Rathann, Torinthiel what do you know about them?

Justyna hasn't been an active maintainer since ages. imoteph contributed
some docs, but I haven't seen any commits from him recently (since 2003-05).
I can't recall anything about zybi, and according to my archives (which date
back to early 2002), he hasn't commited anything.

HTH & HAND
R.

--
MPlayer RPMs maintainer: http://greysector.rangers.eu.org/mplayer.html