[MPlayer-dev-eng] [DOCS] XML transition

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Sat Oct 11 12:10:20 CEST 2003

On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 02:05:07 +0200
Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:

> German
> as HTML only.  So translators please speak up, will it be possible for
> you to translate the XML version anytime soon?  Would it help you if
> we kept the HTML version for some time?

I think we should drop the german translations (ie move it to a
directory and mark it as outdated) as noone of us is working on it.

Maybe Jonas will work on it again afther the exams, but i dont know.

I dont have the time (and also not the interest) in doing the german docs.

			Attila Kinali

--
egp ist vergleichbar mit einem ikea bausatz fuer flugzeugtraeger
			-- reeler in +kaosu