[MPlayer-dev-eng] [DOCS] XML transition

Roberto Togni r_togni at libero.it
Wed Oct 8 21:25:53 CEST 2003

On 2003.10.08 02:05, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> Hi!
Hi Diego!

> It is time.

[...]
> Italian
[...]
> as HTML only.  So translators please speak up, will it be possible
While you are at it, can you please make a "call for translators" for
the Italian docs?

I updated italian docs for 0,90 and 0.91, since the original translator
disappeared (did he ever answered to your translation request emails?),
but i won't be able to mantain them. I can help keeping them up to date
if needed, but i have no time to translate them.

Italian html docs in main were synced at time of 0.90 release, and not
touched after that. 0.91 updates weren't ported to main.
Italian manpage and xml docs are missing.

mp-help_it.h is up to date, and i will mantain it (unless the doc
translator(s) want to redo it to use the same wording in both docs and
help file)

> Diego
Ciao,
 Roberto