[MPlayer-dev-eng] Matroska compile broken from yesterday

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Mon Nov 17 01:04:37 CET 2003

Moritz Bunkus wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> Yesterday, I was able to successfully compile the then latest
>> MPlayer source. Today, after updating, the compile failed in
>> libmpcodecs/demux_mkv.cpp, line 1036; MKV_A_FLAC was not defined.
>
> Sorry, I forgot to commit the change to matroska.h. cvs up and try
> again.

Works. Thanks. No apology necessary; I'd gotten it working myself, I
just wanted to mention it for the benefit of others.

I'm not sure I'm reading the source right, but it looks to me like as
things stand this will be enabled and compiled in if Matroska is
detected, whether or not FLAC is present (i.e., I see #ifdefs for
Matroska but none for FLAC in demux_mkv.cpp). Won't that break
something, if FLAC is not in fact installed? Or am I just being
programmatically n00bish?

--
       The Wanderer