[MPlayer-dev-eng] [CVS problem]

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sat Mar 29 22:56:08 CET 2003

Hi,

> Hello!
> Just tried to update translation and run into this problem:
> I added two files (bugs.xml & mail-lists.xml). This was OK.
> Then I issued:
> ====Cut
> mitya at orangutan$cvs commit -m "Russian  XML Docs translation update"
> cvs commit: Examining .
> lumag at mplayerhq.hu's password:
> RCS file: /cvsroot/mplayer/main/DOCS/xml/ru/bugs.xml,v
> done
> cvs server: ERROR: cannot write file

> :ext:lumag at mplayerhq.hu:/cvsroot/mplayer

should be fixed now
i didn't add you to the doxmaint group, i thought it isn't eneded since
anyone can write DOCS, but as Diego is member and he created that dir, only
doxmain members have write access there...

try and contact me private if still cvs problem (as written in
docs/tech/cvs-howto.txt)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team