[MPlayer-dev-eng] [CVS problem]

Dmitry Baryshkov lumag at qnc.ru
Sat Mar 29 22:16:50 CET 2003

Hello!
Just tried to update translation and run into this problem:
I added two files (bugs.xml & mail-lists.xml). This was OK.
Then I issued:
====Cut
mitya at orangutan$cvs commit -m "Russian  XML Docs translation update"
cvs commit: Examining .
lumag at mplayerhq.hu's password:
RCS file: /cvsroot/mplayer/main/DOCS/xml/ru/bugs.xml,v
done
cvs server: ERROR: cannot write file
/cvsroot/mplayer/main/DOCS/xml/ru/bugs.xml,v: Permission denied
cvs server: Couldn't open rcs file
`/cvsroot/mplayer/main/DOCS/xml/ru/bugs.xml,v': No such file or directory
cvs server: cannot remove /cvsroot/mplayer/main/DOCS/xml/ru/bugs.xml,v:
No such
file or directory
RCS file: /cvsroot/mplayer/main/DOCS/xml/ru/mail-lists.xml,v
done
cvs server: ERROR: cannot write file
/cvsroot/mplayer/main/DOCS/xml/ru/mail-lists.xml,v: Permission denied
cvs server: Couldn't open rcs file
`/cvsroot/mplayer/main/DOCS/xml/ru/mail-lists.xml,v': No such file or
directory
cvs server: cannot remove
/cvsroot/mplayer/main/DOCS/xml/ru/mail-lists.xml,v: No such file or
directory
====Cut
I know, I'm doing this in right (devel) checkout
(mitya at orangutan$cat CVS/Root
:ext:lumag at mplayerhq.hu:/cvsroot/mplayer
)
Password is right.
Sorry, for bothering you all, but dunno, what's wrong :(
---
With best wishes
    Dmitry