[MPlayer-dev-eng] Offer of help to get me started

Winner of tha face compo gabucino at mplayerhq.hu
Mon Mar 24 07:28:17 CET 2003

Evil Kosh wrote:
> I am offering to update the code with a style
Why not finish the OSD menu code instead?
I have ideas for it, like the A/V plugins should report their options to the
core, and those options should be user-friendly settable from the OSD menu.

Even I would find this function handy, e.g. audio equalizer.

Or you should make an MPlayer option for setting the MASTER volume instead
of the PCM.

Anyone can run indent on some text files. Good thing Faust doesn't want to
replace all carriage returns with CRLF.

--
Gabucino
MPlayer Core Team