[MPlayer-dev-eng] Releasing 0.90, backporting extras?

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Sun Mar 23 14:10:56 CET 2003

Arpi writes:
 > I think it's time to release 0.90 final, anyone has an idea when (day/date)
 > to do it?
 >
 > Also, i didn't commit 2 parts i think may be interesting in 0.90:
 > - demux_ts
 > - live.com demuxer changes (30k patch)
 > any pros/contras commiting them? (note that there will be no more rc's so it
 > must be 101% stable and errorfree)

The Polish translation of the docs is way out of date except for the
man page, cd-dvd.html, users_against_developers.html and
bugreports.html.  We need to decide what to do about it.  Just include
the man page or just the new parts or everything?

The Italian translation is nearly three months old.  Hmm, dunno what
to do about it.

German is just very slightly out of date, thanks to Moritz for taking
up this work.

The following help files are outdated:

help_mp-gb.h
help_mp-dk.h
help_mp-no.h
help_mp-ro.h
help_mp-ru.h
help_mp-tr.h
help_mp-uk.h

These should probably be removed.

The following help files look slightly outdated and could use a small
update:

help_mp-de.h
help_mp-hu.h
help_mp-bg.h

I could send out another call for updates, this was quite effective
the last time around, but I'm not sure how anxious Arpi is to finally
release 0.90...

Diego