[MPlayer-dev-eng] Releasing 0.90, backporting extras?

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sun Mar 23 14:49:02 CET 2003

Hi,

>  > - live.com demuxer changes (30k patch)
>  > any pros/contras commiting them? (note that there will be no more rc's so it
>  > must be 101% stable and errorfree)
>
> The Polish translation of the docs is way out of date except for the
> man page, cd-dvd.html, users_against_developers.html and
> bugreports.html.  We need to decide what to do about it.  Just include
> the man page or just the new parts or everything?
>
> The Italian translation is nearly three months old.  Hmm, dunno what
> to do about it.

You should mail the italian translator then.
btw i don't think that the html docs did change too much in the last 3
months

> German is just very slightly out of date, thanks to Moritz for taking
> up this work.

yes

> The following help files are outdated:
>
> help_mp-gb.h
> help_mp-dk.h
> help_mp-no.h
> help_mp-ro.h
> help_mp-ru.h
> help_mp-tr.h
> help_mp-uk.h

sure? i've seen -ru updates recently, i've even commited to 0_90 yesterday

> These should probably be removed.

agree

> The following help files look slightly outdated and could use a small
> update:
>
> help_mp-de.h
> help_mp-hu.h
> help_mp-bg.h

de and hu shouldn't be problem, bg - dunno, maybe Iive (Ivan K) could help

> I could send out another call for updates, this was quite effective
> the last time around, but I'm not sure how anxious Arpi is to finally
> release 0.90...

i can wait...

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team