[MPlayer-dev-eng] mencdvd script

Michael Cowart cutefuzzysquirrel at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 17 06:09:38 CEST 2003

Ok...upon testing the script on some more files, I've
found instances where it hangs (an oddball framerate
in the input file, like 15fps). I'm looking for a fix,
but barring that, I'll just put a warning not to feed
in files with odd framerates ;-)

--- Michael Cowart <cutefuzzysquirrel at yahoo.com>

http://www.cutefuzzysquirrel.org/public/mencdvd-0.1.tar.bz2

=====
cutefuzzysquirrel at yahoo.com

"Elen sila lumenn' omentielvo" - a star shines on the hour of our meeting