[MPlayer-dev-eng] sorry... again problems compiling cvs. fixed it, but maybe it's a bug this time...

LGW large at lilymarleen.de
Sun Jun 15 13:19:23 CEST 2003

compiling mplayer gave me some error messages about missing references
(pp_help, ...) in the linking process for mplayer. It were references to
the functions in the libavcodec subdirectory.

I went there, did
make
went back to "main" and simply attached the "libavcodec/avcodec" file to
the Makefile. worked that way...

did I miss something again? Should'nt this be done kind of
"automatically"? I wonder what went wrong here...

thanks for listening ;)
  Lars