[MPlayer-dev-eng] Proposed new icon for MPlayer

D Richard Felker III dalias at aerifal.cx
Thu Jun 12 14:54:44 CEST 2003

Greetings, friends. In the spirit of both improving MPlayer's
appearance, and helping new users get better acquainted with the
program, I propose we adopt the attached .xpm as the new official icon
for MPlayer. It keeps much of the spirit of the original from which it
is derived, but also conveys the rugged MPlayer "feel" which many new
users find so pleasing, and further serves to honor Diego, Gabucino,
and everyone else who has worked so hard to make MPlayer's
documentation great!

BTW, for those of you who don't feel like loading up a viewer, xpm
files are plain text, and this one can probably be viewed from within
your MUA reasonably well. :)

Rich