[MPlayer-dev-eng] patch for get_time_pos and get_url

Noel Burton-Krahn noel at bkbox.com
Thu Jun 12 02:21:38 CEST 2003

[reposted from mplayer-users by request]

I needed a command to print the current time in a file and the current URL,
so I added two commands to the mplayer in CVS.  Here's from the ChangeLog,
the diff is below.  You're free to add this to the mplayer distribution.

ChangeLog
NBK (Noel Burton-Krahn <noel at burton-krahn.com>) Jun 11, 2003
        added two new commands:
        get_time_pos: prints "ANS_TIME=" the number of seconds in the
current file
        get_url: prints "ANS_URL=" the url of the current file

Noel Burton-Krahn
noel at bkbox.com
250-382-8767

BKbox - The total remote office solution
http://www.bkbox.com