[MPlayer-dev-eng] Danish localisation (was: Near a release (patches, call for translations))

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Thu Jun 5 14:58:43 CEST 2003

On Thu, Jun 05, 2003 at 02:36:50PM +0200, Dan Christiansen wrote:
> Diego Biurrun wrote:
> >I have one objection, though: You changed Lyd-codec back to Lyd-Codec,
> >which was the reason I rejected your last patch ;-)
>
> me (Dan) != Anders

Oops, sorry, I mixed you up...

> Danish is a rather weird language in the sence that we can combine
> almost any two words to create a new, but there aren't as many "base
> words" as in English. *Especially* not within the computer realm.

A bit like German then.  You can combine an almost infinite number of nouns
into compound nouns.  Very useful.

> >Shall I commit the patch as-is, without the Lyd-Codec change or do you
> >want to come up with another one?
>
> I'll do the second half too, and if it's ok with Anders, you could
> commit it then.

OK, send it to me when you think it is ready.  Doesn't one of you have a CVS
account?  He could then commit it himself.  Otherwise I'll be more than
happy to do it.

Diego