Feedback! Re: [MPlayer-dev-eng] Offer of help to get me started

Balatoni Denes pnis at coder.hu
Wed Jun 4 21:35:04 CEST 2003

Hi!

Actually searching is possible in the archive, I forgot where it is on the
homepage, perhaps under "information" but I am not sure.
Also the list - as mentioned recently on mplayer-users - is archived and
searchable through gmame.org .

bye
Denes

btw: yes sorry, I copied those 150 lines so that one desn't have to look for
the old thread to find the mail in question, i figured it is more convenient
this way