[MPlayer-dev-eng] Near a release (patches, call for translations)

Anders Rune Jensen anders at gnulinux.dk
Sun Jun 1 15:29:23 CEST 2003

Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> writes:

> On Sun, Jun 01, 2003 at 02:04:19AM +0200, Anders Rune Jensen wrote:
>> Just checked the danish translation. Cvs version needed one update,
>> but I did a little cleaning up so included is also an update for 0_90.
>
> OK, I'm going to do the unthinkable and criticize your (Danish) patch
> ;-)
>
> You write audio codec inconsistently as lyd-codec and Lyd-Codec, I
> believe the latter should be Lyd-codec instead.
>
> -#define MSGTR_InitializingAudioCodec "Initialiserer lydcodec...\n"
> +#define MSGTR_InitializingAudioCodec "Initialiserer lyd-codec...\n"
>
> -#define MSGTR_PREFERENCES_AudioCodecFamily "Lydcodec familie:"
> +#define MSGTR_PREFERENCES_AudioCodecFamily "Lyd-Codec familie:"

Thanx for spotting that one. It's clearly a mistake.

> While you're at it, could you please add a note with which version you
> synched to the 0_90 version (1.91 is the latest, so I suppose it would
> be that version)?

Done. I think it's already in there and since -en didn't change there
was no need to update that one.

> And the version in main is 1.97, not 1.95, I know the version string
> in the file is misleading, we'll have that fixed soon. Thanks

Yes I just looked at the help-mp-en.h and it said 1.95 in the header ;)

Included is fixed updates.

--
Anders Rune Jensen
http://www.gnulinux.dk/~arj/