[MPlayer-dev-eng] Near a release (patches, call for translations)

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Sun Jun 1 04:10:21 CEST 2003

On Sun, Jun 01, 2003 at 02:04:19AM +0200, Anders Rune Jensen wrote:
> Just checked the danish translation. Cvs version needed one update,
> but I did a little cleaning up so included is also an update for 0_90.

OK, I'm going to do the unthinkable and criticize your (Danish) patch
;-)

You write audio codec inconsistently as lyd-codec and Lyd-Codec, I
believe the latter should be Lyd-codec instead.

-#define MSGTR_InitializingAudioCodec "Initialiserer lydcodec...\n"
+#define MSGTR_InitializingAudioCodec "Initialiserer lyd-codec...\n"

-#define MSGTR_PREFERENCES_AudioCodecFamily "Lydcodec familie:"
+#define MSGTR_PREFERENCES_AudioCodecFamily "Lyd-Codec familie:"

While you're at it, could you please add a note with which version you
synched to the 0_90 version (1.91 is the latest, so I suppose it would
be that version)?  And the version in main is 1.97, not 1.95, I know the
version string in the file is misleading, we'll have that fixed soon.
Thanks

Diego