[MPlayer-dev-eng] *PLEASE* release a new stable version!

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Thu Jul 17 18:30:50 CEST 2003

We've been at version "0.90" for *months* now.  It's badly out of
date.  (My own particular concern is that the "LIVE.COM Streaming Media"
RTSP/RTP support is broken in version 0.90, but was fixed in CVS since then.)

I hate having to tell people to use the "latest CVS snapshot" version of
the code, because it's not stable.  (It also doesn't help that - for some
odd reason - you've now made it difficult to find on your download page
:-)  But I don't have any choice; there's no good stable version for people
to use.

Could you please freeze one of the CVS snapshots, test it, and release it
as a new stable version?

	Ross.