[MPlayer-dev-eng] vo_mpegpes_t->data format

Nikolaj Fogh nfogh at vectory.com
Tue Jul 15 06:14:04 CEST 2003

Hi

I'm trying to implement a new vo_??.c "driver" for mplayer, so it can
use VIA's cle266 h/w mpeg2 decoder. But i need some information about
the data format given to me in the draw_frame() function. I use
vo_dxr3.c as a template.

Just as with dxr3 i get mpegpes, but after some time searching the web
and printing bit patterns, i've given up. I even tried the mplayer IRC
channel, but in vain. So if anyone knows about the data format i'd be
very pleased to get some info.

static uint32_t draw_frame(uint8_t * src[])
{
         vo_mpegpes_t *p = (vo_mpegpes_t *) src[0];

src[] is a vo_mpegpes_t type alright, but the problem is
vo_mpegpes_t.data in the struct.

Thanks
   Nikolaj Fogh (nfogh at vectory.com)