[MPlayer-dev-eng] 0.91 upcoming

陆然 hephooey at fastmail.fm
Tue Jul 8 05:54:01 CEST 2003

Hi,

On Tuesday 08 July 2003 08:54, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> You want to release it before Linuxtag?  Why the hurry now?  We should
> at least give translators (like you ;-) some time to update the docs
> and help files..

I need one or two days to update Chinese translation(if there is no big change
from now), I think I can finish it on Thusday.
I will go back home on Friday for about half a month, so maybe I cannot update
my translation in time. Thank goodness the whole SARS things seem to be over
here in Beijing...
--
Best Regards,
LR