[MPlayer-dev-eng] 0.91 upcoming

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Tue Jul 8 02:54:51 CEST 2003

gabucino at mplayerhq.hu writes:
 > Today's brainstorming: MPlayer 0.91 - the last release from the
 > 0_90 branch.
 >
 > I've commited updates into the ChangeLog in this regard. Anybody
 > knows features and/or fixes which are 0_90 material, but they're
 > not yet commited? Let us know.

Hmm, I could flush a few pieces of docs changes from my local tree...

And maybe port the latest man page changes, I think it is much more
readable now.

 > Release deadline: Thursday afternoon.

You want to release it before Linuxtag?  Why the hurry now?  We should
at least give translators (like you ;-) some time to update the docs
and help files..

Diego