[MPlayer-dev-eng] [BUG] sig11 if no font (bitmap/ttf) specified!

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Mon Jan 20 01:43:13 CET 2003

Hi,

> D Richard Felker III wrote:
> > On Sun, Jan 19, 2003 at 07:30:17PM +0100, Gabucino wrote:
> >>(Interestingly, I still have OSD even after I removed all my fonts. Why?? And
> >>why doesn't it work? And where does it load it in the following output?)
> >
> > I think the OSD font is builtin to the mplayer binary.
>
> Huh?  Since when and how do you enable this?  At least it's not

since the freetype support.
because of the ttf files don't have the osd symbols...
it's always "enabled"

> documented.  And it doesn't work on my 1h old CVS build without the
> fonts in .mplayer/.

it works for me (after found & removed a 0 byte long font.desc at
/usr/local/share/mplayer/font/ :)), there is OSD but no numbers (so no timer)
when no subtont.ttf nor font.desc is there.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team