[MPlayer-dev-eng] parser-mpcmd.c - couple of -loop bugs, one fixed

Alex Sisson alex_sisson at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 14 13:42:20 CET 2003

Hi,

Noticed a few bugs with the -loop option...
One is on line 219  if(!end) should be if(*end) ...
I'll make a patch if you like, but its only one
character difference!

Secondly, if -loop is passed as a first arg, eg:
  $ mplayer -loop 1 foo.avi

it will play it once, but if its passed after the
file, eg:

  $ mplayer foo.avi -loop 1

it plays it twice. Was gonna try and fix it, but -loop
seems to parsed it different places depending on where
it is on the cmdline, and I haven't figured it out
yet.

alexs