[MPlayer-dev-eng] XML docs updated

Nico n at tourmentine.com
Sat Feb 22 18:59:19 CET 2003

yes, as for the actual docs a CSS file is used for that, but the original
author put the font definitions in comment (didn't saw that).

so you just have to uncomment the first lines of xml/default.css to get
arial/helvetica instead of the default fonts.

i also just noticed that my HTML-generated version as almost no line-feeds in
source...that's a bit dirty...i'm working on it