[MPlayer-dev-eng] XML docs updated

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sat Feb 22 18:06:04 CET 2003

Hi,

> i've put the updated version (mplayer-docs-xml.030222.tar.bz2) in the incoming
> dir of MPlayer's FTP.
>
> feel free to check it, and to use it...or not :-p
>
> the only remaining part is the skin section, i'll fill it if these docs are
> used.
>
> and for those who just want to see what the generated HTML look like, it's
> still on my webserver:
> http://tourmentine.com/mplayer

Cool! Anyone _against_ commiting to CVS, and removing teh html version?

Btw,is it possible to change font from default (times?) to soem
arial/helvetica style? Some ppl (esp. gabucino) hates times-like fonts...
Note that i like it so it is not my request, just i remember the several
weeks long flamewar against xml and the main reason was 'changing font is
not possible'. Afair Daniel Egger said that it's false, it is possibel to
change font, but Gabu was lazy to check how...

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

    "However, many people beg for its inclusion in Debian. Why?" - Gabucino
  "Because having new software in Debian is good." - Josselin Mouette
"Because having good software in Debian is new." - Gabucino