[mplayer-dev-eng] Re: install localized manpages +

Andreas Hess jaska at gmx.net
Thu Feb 20 10:13:19 CET 2003

On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 03:17:05PM +0100, Gabucino wrote:
> Andreas 'procmailrc' Hess, this is the mail you didn't read.
> P.s.: press UP arrow..

You're really trying hard to make a joke out of yourself. Isn't it
enough for you, that the people at debian-devel laugh at you? You're
accusing me of not reading your mails, but please, do you bother
reading other mails? At least 5 people stated in this thread, that
the current behaviour sucks, no feedback from you. I've asked you,
how to prove that no/most programs don't have your new beloved
behaviour with using just the $LINGUAS variable, no answer from you.
I've made a patch based on a lot of useful proposals in this thread,
a patch, that should make everyone happy, there is even a very easy
way to get all manpages installed, no feedback from you. Maybe it's
just because you don't know Makefile syntax, but then please don't
tamper with it. Maybe it's just because you have some lingering
sentiments to people who do not always agree with you, but then
please don't try to drive everyone to xine, with your "my way is
always the right way, even so it botches mplayer development"
behaviour.