[mplayer-dev-eng] install localized manpages +

Andreas Hess jaska at gmx.net
Wed Feb 19 07:54:54 CET 2003

On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 06:53:44AM +0100, Gabucino wrote:
> > Once again, if that's the way to go, why is mplayer the only program that
> > forces me to set a bogus environment variable to nothing?
> Apparently you did.
>
> So unless someone _proves_ that _most_ other, localized programs don't install
> their manpages, there's no sense in writing "_I_ don't want localized
> manpages."

Please point me to where I've written "_I_ don't want localized manpages".
Several others and I have repeatedly stated, that they don't have these
directories. What is a prove for you? Apparently our word isn't enough
for you. But you're complaining about Debian developers, who want to see
_one_ mail, that proves mplayer has the right to release parts under the
GPL. What do you want now? Hundreds of mails, from every developer of all
localized programs? A survey between all these developers? Or just a bogus
"ls -R" that everyone can fake?