[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: MPCF Draft/Discussion (MPlayer ContainerFormat)

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sat Feb 8 22:45:21 CET 2003

Hi,

> "Robert R. Wal" <rrw at hell.pl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:20030207181405.GA21629 at hell.pl...
> > Not recommended reading/inspiration:
> > (overly complicated, implementation based instead of solution based
> > design and general brain damage)
> >
> > QT/MOV fileformat
> > MCF
> > Matroska
> > Robert
>
> I bet you cant even give me the correct link for the matroska specs. What
> was that about 'egoboosting' written above ?

could you please stop sending these useless mails and either be technical
and send constructive comments, or even better: facts against what we think,
or stop sending mail at all.
sending 'you sir sucks badly' to each mplayer developer has no place here.
we know mcf/matriska well enough, don't worry. it's just far from our needs.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

    "However, many people beg for its inclusion in Debian. Why?" - Gabucino
  "Because having new software in Debian is good." - Josselin Mouette
"Because having good software in Debian is new." - Gabucino