[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: [Mplayer-devel] fabiannak

Zoltan Ponekker pontscho at kac.poliod.hu
Tue Feb 4 10:14:47 CET 2003

Hali

> learn hungarian: uhm ...

:))

> try german: I could, but would he understand it ; Ich könnte, aber würde er es
> verstehen ?

Ja, ich verstehe ...

> Write mails in C: I would love to do, but it'll be a bit difficult ...
> be more patient: no way!

Why ?

int BODY( SUBJECT='i hate pontscho ...' )
{

 if ( i_found_one_bug() )
  {
   report_bug();
   you_fix_please();
  }

 return ANSWER PLEASE;
}

:)

> what about latin or french ?

Nice language, but i hate ... :(

> > translation follows:
> > > A kov. gondjaim vannak a peccsel:
> >
> > My problems with your patch:
> > >  - fallback playlistre nem mukodik (try: [g]mplayer a.m3u)
> >
> > the fallback to playlist doesn't work (try: [g]mplayer a.m3u)
>
> HUH ? DOES NOT WORK ?

not.

> > If i run (force) it with the -playlist option, then it works, but after
> > pressing 'stop' the subwindow isn't redrawn.
>
> hm ... ?

a.m3u:

--- snip ---
Asterix and Obelix vs Caesar - disk 1.avi
Asterix and Obelix vs Caesar - disk 2.avi
--- snip ---

> Falling back on trying to parse playlist /home/franz/.xmms/xmms.m3u...

Nie, but try movie's.

> > > - if ( !mplGotoTheNext ) { mplGotoTheNext=1; return; }
> > > + if ( !mplGotoTheNext && guiIntfStruct.Playing ) { mplGotoTheNext=1;
> > > return; }

Please put next your patch.

> > Anyway i like this stuff.
> :-)

> DID you apply my whole last patch ?

After 0.9, we have a feature freeze.

> I'm resending it again with this mail (its huge anyway) ...

> I know it has some stuff in in which has nothing to do with this patch, but
> with better integration of mplayer-plugin ...
>
> BUT PLEASE:
>
> - checkout yourself a fresh cvs tree
> - apply this whole patch

We use ALWAYS fresh cvs.

> Then configure:
>
> ./configure --enable-gui --enable-debug

Same here.

> Please also attach an ./gmplayer -v a.m3u listing, of whats going wrong ...

Ok.

Falling back on trying to parse playlist /mnt/hda/4/Muvi/Asterix es
Obelix/Asterix and Obelix vs Caes
ar/a.m3u...
Trying asx...
Trying winamp playlist...
Trying extended m3u playlist...
Trying reference-ini playlist...
Error while parsing playlist
Warning empty playlist
============ Sorry, this file format is not recognized/supported =============
=== If this file is an AVI, ASF or MPEG stream, please contact the author! ===

Hm. MPlayer not supported RAW m3u files ?????? Eh ... :(

Pontscho / fresh!mindworkz
---
MPlayer Core Team - www.MPlayerHQ.hu